Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Step two: The Fridge

Shortly after cleaning out the pantry (like a few minutes later), we tackled the fridge.  Admittedly, by this time, my resolve was weakened.  The beer was allowed to stay.  Hey, I'm not that cruel!  Also, as noted before, our daughter is Paleo + dairy, so you'll still see milk, cheese and some yogurt remaining.


Yes, there are 6 dozen eggs in this fridge.  We literally eat that many EVERY WEEK.  Currently, we hard-boil about 2 dozen, but we will probably start doing 3 dozen.  I generally use 1 dozen of them on the weekend for various baked goods.  The rest is all for breakfast.


Various mustards, homemade and Paleochef condiments, almond milk, lemon juice and (my favorite) heavy whipping cream sit in the door.  Please ignore the ranch dressing in the back.  That's not really there.  It's an illusion.  (I told you about my resolve!)

No comments:

Post a Comment